Traffic Light Ice Lollies2013-01-08
Colourful, fun and a great way to give fresh fruit to your children.
- 250 g strawberries
- 4 1/2 tbsp runny honey
- 3 large ripe peaches or nectarines, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 5 large kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
1. Puree the strawberries with a hand blender. Sieve the puree to get rid of the seeds.
2. Stir 1 1/2 tbsp of the honey into the puree. Then pour the strawberry puree into each of the ice lolly moulds until each mould is 1/3 full.
3. Freeze until firm – this should take about 1.5 hours.
4. Repeat this process with the peaches and 1 1/2 tbsp of the honey, then the kiwi fruit with the rest of the honey, freezing between each fruit.