Triple Cheese Sandwich2011-07-01
- Skill Level: Medium
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Hahaha, well here it is, a triple grilled cheese sandwich. I bet you if you make it properly it wont fit in your mouth. This is a wonderful recipe to enjoy with at home, while watching your favorite movie or just on a lovely holiday. One may fill your stomach, beware . Enjoy making this wonderful sandwich.
- 2 slices bread
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 slice mild cheddar cheese
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- Medium skillet
- 1/2 stick butter
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter in the skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the bread in the skillet and let simmer for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Add the mild cheddar cheese to one slice of bread and the mozzarella cheese to the other slice.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of both slices.
- Cook on low heat until the cheese melts.
- Stack one slice of bread on top of the other with the melted cheeses on the inside of the sandwich.
- Serve while hot.
Enjoy making this lovely sandwich at home
Recipe inspired from eHow