- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 0m
Silky noodles tossed with veggies, sauces and seasoning.
- 1/2 cup carrots-shredded fine
- 1 cup cabbage-shredded fine
- 1/2 cup capsicums-shredded fine
- 1/2 cup onions-sliced thin
- 2 tsp garlic-chopped fine
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200 gm noodles-boiled and drained well
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- oil to deep fry noodle
- Mix together the vinegar, soya sauce, sugar, salt and cornflour and add enough water to make up to a cup. Keep aside.
- Heat the 2 tbsp oil and add the onions and garlic.
- Saute till a little soft. Add the carrots, cabbage and capsicum and stir-fry over high heat for a minute.
- Add the water mixture and cook, stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Deep fry the noodles over high heat till brown. Drain.
- Transfer noodles to a serving dish, pour the vegetables over and serve.