Vibrant Orange Juice Frosty & Triple Citrus Style Lemonade2013-02-28
This easy Vibrant Orange Juice Frosty – or smoothie – sure does beat a simple glass of orange juice. And this way you can make your freshly squeezed glass of OJ in to an entire breakfast – fiber, antioxidants, flavor and lots of vibrant frothiness. Vitamin C overload. Drink up some frosty sunshine this morning!…
Vibrant Orange Juice Frosty
serves two – or one extra tall glass
- 4 oranges, squeezed
- 1 small banana, ripe
- 1/3 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/3 cup ice
- Blend. Pour. Garnish with a citrus twist and serve!
Enjoy your vibrant day!!
This light and sweet Triple Citrus Lemonade is the perfect sip for those lazy afternoon lunches. Sandwiches. Potato chips. Maybe a side of sunbeam. This triple-citrus stuff will put your one-citrus “lemon”-ade to shame..
Triple Citrus Style Lemonade
makes about 7 cups
- 4 cups chilled spring water (or add more or less to taste)
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 5 Tbsp agave syrup (or sweeten to taste)
- garnish: 1 cup fresh citrus slices (orange lemon grapefruit)
- ice for serving
- Stir all ingredients well. Pour over ice to serve!
fizzy idea: sub the spring water with sparkling mineral water for a fun fizzy twist on this recipe.